04 销售服务

    04 销售服务
    送货上门
    dialogue
    andrew wants to buy a big and comfortable bed.
    安德鲁想买一张舒服的大床。
    seller: morning, sir. what can i do for you? there are different kinds of furniture here.
    卖家:早上好,先生。我能为您效劳吗?我们这里有各种各样的家具。
    andrew: where can i find a bed?
    安德鲁:床在那个区域?
    seller: this way, please. you can choose whatever you like.
    卖家:请这边走。您可以选择任何您喜欢的。
    andrew: what's the price of this redwood bed?
    安德鲁:这张红木床价格是多少?
    seller: 2500 yuan, sir. there's a free offer of bedding if you buy it.
    卖家:2500元,先生。您买的话我们还会免费赠送床上用品。
    andrew: and should i pay for the delivery?
    安德鲁:我需要交运费吗?
    seller: no, sir. it's free for transportation. please sign your name, address and way of contact here.
    卖家:不用,先生。运送是免费的。请在这里填上你的名字、地址和联系方式。
    andrew: what's the time of the delivery?
    安德鲁:什么时候到货?
    seller: it'll be saturday, sir, if it is convenient for you.
    卖家:如果您方便的话,星期六到货,先生。
    andrew: ok, may i have your phone number?
    安德鲁:好吧。我可以知道你的电话吗?
    seller: sure. this is my business card.
    卖家:当然,这是我的名片。
    notes
    1. furniture [?f?:nit??] n. 家具
    2. whatever [hw?t?ev?] pron. 任何(事物),每样(事物);无论什么,不管什么
    3. redwood ['redwud] n. 红杉,红木
    4. delivery [di?liv?ri] n. 交货,交付;配送,发送
    5. transportation [?tr?nsp?:?tei??n] n. 运送,运输;运输工具
    小贴士
    1. we have the door-to-door delivery service for this computer desk.
    这台电脑桌我们会为您提供送货上门服务。
    2. there's no extra fee for the delivery.
    运送过程不会收取额外的费用。
    3. you needn't worry about anything else if you decide to buy it.
    如果您决定要买的话其他的您就不用担心了。
    4. i'm waiting for your delivery at home in the afternoon.
    我下午在家等着你们送货。
    5. please enter your detailed address here.
    请在这里填写您的详细地址。
    6. the goods will be delivered in two days. please keep your mobile phone powering on.
    货物会在两日内运送过去。请保持你的手机处于开机状态。
    维修服务
    dialogue
    because of the misuse, sally's computer runs very slow and often crashes.
    因为不合理使用,萨莉的电脑运行很慢,还经常死机。
    sally: have you found the problem of my computer? i have just bought it here for one month. why does it run rather slow and often freeze now?
    萨莉:你找到我电脑的毛病了吗?我在这买了才一个月。为什么现在运行很慢,经常死机?
    seller: the hardware is ok. the problem is that there are too many viruses in your computer. the virus can disturb the working of the computer. there's no anti-virus system in your computer. it would be infected easily.
    店家:硬件没有问题。问题是你电脑里有很多病毒。病毒会干扰电脑的正常工作。您电脑上没安装杀毒软件,很容易被感染病毒。
    sally: but it needs money to activate the anti-virus software. i thought there's no need of it.
    萨莉:但是激活杀毒软件需要钱啊,我觉得没有必要。
    seller: no, an anti-virus software can protect your computer efficiently. for you have just bought it here for one month, i can help you to set up one and activate it. the validity is 3 months.
    店家:不,杀毒软件能有效保护您的电脑。你在这儿买了才一个月,我可以帮你安装并激活,有效期是三个月。
    sally: ok, thank you.
    萨莉:好的,谢谢。
    seller: also, i found that there are many documents in your c disk. and that's also a reason that your computer works slow.
    店家:而且,我发现你的c盘里装有许多文件。这也是你电脑变慢的一个原因。
    sally: you mean the documents should not be set up in c disk?
    萨莉:你是说文件不能装在c盘吗?
    seller: yes, the c disk is mainly for the systems. you can change the route to other disks if you set up documents.
    店家:是的。c盘主要是系统文件。如果你建立新文件的话可以修改路径到别的盘。
    sally: i got it. could you help me with the c disk this time?
    萨莉:我明白了。这次你能帮我整理一下c盘吗?
    seller: no problem.
    店家:没问题。
    notes
    1. freeze [fri:z] v.(使)结冰;n. 冻结,冰冻;凝固,静止
    2. hardware [?hɑ:dw??] n. 硬件
    3. virus [?vai?r?s] n. 病毒,病毒性疾病;恶毒,恶意
    4. infect [in?fekt] v.(受)传染;污染;影响
    5. activate [??ktiveit] v. 使活动,起动;触发,激活
    6. efficientl [i'fi??ntli] adv.效率高地,有效地
    7. validity [v??liditi] n. 有效(期),效力,合法性;正当,正确
    8. route [ru:t] n. 路,路途,路线,路程
    小贴士
    1. i often maintain my computer occasionally at certain intervals.
    我经常每隔一段时间就把电脑维修一次。
    2. what is the validity of this tv?
    这台电视的保修期是多长时间?
    3. please keep your warranty card well. you need to show that when you want a maintaining service.
    请妥善保管保修卡。如果你需要维修服务时,请出示保修卡。
    4. have you finished the repairing of my car?
    我的车修好了吗?
    5. it is always free of charge whenever you need a repair.
    随时免费进行维修。
    6. you can call this number if you need a repairing service.
    如果需要维修服务就打这个电话。
    退换货物
    dialogue
    the high-heel shoes emily just bought have been worn out.
    埃米莉刚买的高跟鞋坏了。
    emily: the high-heel shoes have been worn out. the heel of the left shoe was broken.
    埃米莉:这双高跟鞋出问题了,左鞋跟坏了。
    seller: i'm sorry, madam. how long have you kept this pair of shoes from here?
    店家:很抱歉,女士。您买这双鞋有多久了?
    emily: about one week.
    埃米莉:大概一周。
    seller: ok, according to the guarantee, we'll check it for a few minutes. if it is caused by the quality, we'll change a new pair for you.
    店家:好的,根据保修单,我们会花几分钟时间进行检查。如果是由于质量问题引起的,我们会为您换一双新的。
    emily: the quality is too poor. i have just worn them for a few days.
    埃米莉:质量太差了,我才刚穿了几天。
    seller: from the feedback of selling, there are few chances for such kind of thing happening. we are deeply sorry for it this time.
    卖家:从销售的反馈情况来看,这种情况发生的几率很小。这次我们深表歉意。
    emily: what if it happens again?
    埃米莉:如果再发生这种情况呢?
    seller: we can guarantee that it won't happen again, madam.
    卖家:我们保证以后不再发生,女士。
    emily: i mean just in case?
    埃米莉:我是说万一呢?
    seller: then we will return your money back, madam. but we will try our best to make you satisfied this time.
    卖家:那我们会退还您的费用,女士。但这次我们会尽最大努力使您满意。
    emily: ok, i trust you.
    埃米莉:好吧,我相信你。
    notes
    1. heel [hi:l] n. 足跟,踵部,后跟;v.(使)倾斜
    2. cause [k?:z] n. 原因,起因;事业;原则;v. 成为……的原因,引起,促使,使发生
    3. poor [pu?] adj. 贫困的,贫穷的;低劣的,次等的;(身体)衰弱的;可怜的,不幸的
    4. feedback [?fi:db?k] n.反馈;反馈信息
    5. trust [tr?st] n. 信任,相信;托管;关怀;职责;v. 相信,信任
    小贴士
    1. i'd like to exchange this earphone. the tone quality is too bad.
    我要退换这副耳机,音质太差了。
    2. we can't accept the returning if there's no receipt.
    没有收据我们是不能退换的。
    3. this shirt had lost its color after the first washing.
    这件衣服洗了一次就掉颜色了。
    4. we can change a new one for you.
    我们可以为您换一个新的。
    5. there's a quality problem with the shoes. they were broken so easily.
    这鞋的质量有问题,这么容易就穿破了。
    6. would you like an exchange or a refund?
    您是想要换货还是退货?
新书推荐: 蒙托克之夏,海风与影 《明里暗里(1v2,兄弟盖饭)》 假千金勾引了真千金的公公(高h 1v1) 只训狗不救赎(快穿 1VN) 就算知道是绿茶也会上钩(强制nph) 阴间畸恋脑洞集 東方蝴蝶 beta拒绝玛丽苏(np) 连理枝【二战军官】 欺负一下能在床上哭很久H