争执道歉
01 i don't want to see your face!
我不想看见你!
语法tips
want是动词,意思是“想要,希望”。表示“想要做某事时”,后面要跟动词不定式,即 want to do sth。
学学这样说
1. get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
2. get away from me! 从我面前消失!
3. get out of my life. 从我生命中消失!
4. leave me alone. 走开。
补充短语
get away from 远离……
get out of 远离……
02 don't waste my time anymore.
别再浪费我的时间了!
语法tips
该句是一个否定祈使句,don't后面要跟动词原形。
常用单词
waste [we?st] v./n. 浪费
anymore ['en?m?:] adv. 再也不
学学这样说
1. enough! 够了!
2. don't bother me. 别烦我。
3. don't touch me! 别碰我!
4. i never want to see your face again! 我再也不想见到你!
5. you make me sick! 你让我恶心!
03 i'm about to explode!
我要气死了。
常用单词
explode [?k'spl??d] v. 爆发,激增,爆炸
学学这样说
1. you piss me off. 你气死我了。
2. you make me so mad. 你气死我了。
3. i hate you! 我讨厌你!
4. are you insane? 你疯了吗?
5. are you crazy? 你疯了吗?
6. are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
补充短语
piss off 使……讨厌
be out of one's mind 疯了
04 you're nothing to me.
你对我来说什么都不是。
解析 ▲ be nothing to意思是“什么都不是”,其中的to是介词,后面跟名词或者代词。
学学这样说
1. shut up! 闭嘴!
2. how dare you! 你敢!
3. cut it out. 省省吧。
4. get off my back. 不要烦我了。
5. how can you say that? 你怎么可以那样说?
6. get over yourself. 别自以为是。
补充短语
get over 克服,战胜
05 you're a disgrace.
你真丢人!
常用单词
disgrace [d?s'gre?s] n. 丢脸,耻辱
学学这样说
1. you asked for it. 你自找的。
2. look at the mess you've made! 你搞得一团糟!
3. just look at what you've done! 看看你都做了些什么!
4. you've ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
5. you're just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!
6. can't you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
补充短语
be a good for nothing bum 是一个废物
06 i've had enough of your garbage.
我听够了你的废话。
解析 ▲ have enough of意思是“受够了,听够了”,of是介词,后面跟名词或者代词。
常用单词
garbage ['gɑ:b?d?] n. 垃圾,废话
学学这样说
1. you've gone too far! 你太过分了!
2. i can't put up with you any more! 我再也受不了你了!
3. that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard! 那是我听过的最愚蠢的事!
4. i don't believe a word you say. 我才不信你!
5. you never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
07 it's no use quarrelling about it with me.
关于这件事与我争吵毫无用处。
语法tips
it's no use后面要跟v-ing形式,构成it's no use doing sth,表示“做某事没用”。
学学这样说
1. we had a quarrel about money. 我们就钱的问题争吵了起来。
2. we had arguments over money. 我们就钱的问题争吵了起来。
3. i would rather be laughed at than quarrel with him.
我宁愿被嘲笑,也不愿和他吵架。
4. i had no stomach for a fight. 我不想打架。
补充短语
have a quarrel about 因为……吵架
have arguments over 为……争论
08 you two are always quarrelling over little things.
你们两个总为一些小事争吵。
解析 ▲ quarrel over是一个动词词组,意思是“为……争吵”,其中的over是介词,后面跟名词或者代词。如果表示跟某人争吵,要用quarrel with sb。
学学这样说
1. the argument between the two parties was blown up by the press.
双方的争论被新闻界夸大了。
2. it turned into a bitter quarrel. 这演变成了激烈的争吵。
3. they argued to the point of fighting with each other. 他们争吵到打架的程度。
4. the two friends wrangled and now they don't speak to each other.
两个朋友拌嘴了,现在他们都不和对方说话。
5. they had words with their neighbors over small trifles.
他们为了一些小事和邻居发生了口角。
应用对话
tom: you two are always quarrelling over little things.
steven: that wasn't my fault, but she said "you're a disgrace" to me. i'm about to explode!
汤姆:你们两个总为一些小事争吵。
史蒂文:那不是我的错,可她竟然对我说:“你真丢人!”我都快要气炸了!
09 he is good-natured and has never had a quarrel with anyone.
他脾气很好,从不和任何人争吵。
常用单词
good-natured ['g?dne?'t??d] adj. 和善的,好脾气的
quarrel ['kw?r?l] n./v. 吵架,争论
学学这样说
1. their argument wasn't serious. 他们吵架吵得不厉害。
2. he was always scrapping at school. 他在学校总打架。
3. these children are always quarrelling over little things.
这些孩子总是为小事而争吵。
4. he and his wife are always fighting about who should look after children.
他与他妻子总是在为由谁来照看孩子而吵架。
补充短语
fight about 为……吵架
10 i beg your pardon.
请原谅我。
常用单词
beg [beg] v. 乞讨,恳求(原谅)
pardon ['pɑ:dn] n. 饶恕,原谅
学学这样说
1. i apologize. 我道歉。
2. pardon me. 请原谅我。
3. i can't tell you how sorry i am. 我很抱歉。
4. i'm so/awfully/terribly sorry. 我很抱歉。
5. i really feel bad about it. 我很抱歉。
6. please forgive me. 请原谅我。
补充短语
feel bad about 为……而抱歉
11 apology is quite unnecessary.
实在没有必要道歉。
常用单词
apology [?'p?l?d??] n. 道歉认错,愧疚
unnecessary [?n'nes?s?r?] adj. 不必要的,多余的
学学这样说
1. why should i apologize? 我为什么要道歉?
2. you have my sincere apology. 我诚心诚意向你道歉。
3. please accept my sincere apology. 请接受我诚挚的道歉。
4. i make my apology to you. 我是来向您道歉的。
5. i demand an apology. 我要求道歉。
6. i owe him an apology. 我应向他道歉。
7. please bring them my excuses. 请代我向他们致歉。
补充短语
make one's apology to 向……道歉
12 he told me with regret that he could not come to the party.
他很遗憾地告诉我他不能来参加这个聚会了。
解析 ▲ with regret意思是“遗憾地,抱歉地”,一般在句中用作状语,修饰动词。
学学这样说
1. we received a letter of apology. 我们收到了一封道歉信。
2. he was forced to make a public apology. 他被迫公开道歉。
3. they were very regretful about the trouble they'd caused.
他们对所惹的麻烦深感愧疚。
4. he regretted to say he couldn't come to the party.
他遗憾地说他不能来参加这个聚会了。
补充短语
a/the letter of apology 道歉信
make a public apology 公开道歉
13 i apologize for what i have done.
我为我的所作所为道歉。
常用单词
apologize [?'p?l?d?a?z] v. 道歉,赔罪
学学这样说
1. sorry, i kept you waiting. 对不起,让你久等了。
2. please excuse me for being late. 对不起,我迟到了。
3. i'm sorry that i can't join in your discussion. 很遗憾,我不能参加你们的讨论了。
4. please excuse the offence. it won't happen again.
请原谅这次冒犯,我以后再也不会了。
5. i'm terribly sorry to have caused you so much trouble.
真对不起,给你造成那么多的麻烦。
6. we would like to offer our apologies for the delay of your flight today.
今天航班误点,敬请原谅。
应用对话
steven: julia, i apologize for what i have done. please forgive me.
julia: i've already forgiven you. actually, i also owe you an apology. i was so rude to you that day.
史蒂文:茱莉娅,我为我的所作所为道歉。请你原谅我。
茱莉娅:我已经原谅了你。事实上,我也应该向你道歉。我那天对你那么粗鲁。
14 please accept my apology on behalf of the hotel.
我代表酒店向您致歉,请您接受。
解析 ▲ apology是动词apologize的名词形式,常用于构成以下词组:a note of apology(道歉信)、make an apology(表示道歉)、in apology for(为……道歉)等。
补充短语
accept one's apology 接受某人的道歉
随机测验
a: i am sorry for breaking your glass.
b: ______
a. see you b. you're welcome.
c. it doesn't matter. d. no thanks.
翻译
a:对不起,我把你的杯子打碎了。
b:没关系。
答案:c
提示:别人向自己道歉时,要用it doesn't matter(没关系)或者that's all right(没关系)作答。
15 i forgave you a long time ago.
我早已原谅你了。
解析 ▲ ago是副词,意思是“以前,以往”。常用在表示一段时间的名词或者名词词组之后,与过去时态连用。
常用单词
forgive [f?'g?v] v. 原谅,宽恕
学学这样说
1. we forgave his rudeness. 我们原谅了他的无礼。
2. i've already forgiven you. 我已经原谅了你。
3. i'll never forgive you. 我永远不会原谅你。
4. thanks for your support and kind understanding! 多谢大家的支持和谅解!
5. my advice is that it's best to forgive and forget. 我认为最好还是既往不咎。
16 happy couples need mutual understanding.
幸福的夫妻需要互相谅解。
常用单词
mutual ['mju:t?u?l] adj. 相互的,彼此的
understanding ['?nd?'st?nd??] n. 理解,谅解
学学这样说
1. he is not a man who forgives easily. 他不是一个轻易宽恕他人的人。
2. he forgave her for what she had said to him. 他原谅了她对他说过的那些话。
3. he begged for forgiveness for what he had done. 他为他的所作所为乞求饶恕。
4. a true friend will understand. 真正的朋友会谅解的。
5. seek to understand, and you will be understood.
试着谅解他人,而你也将被人谅解。
应用对话
julia: thanks for your understanding.
steven: happy couples need mutual understanding.
茱莉娅:谢谢你的理解。
史蒂文:幸福的夫妻需要互相谅解。
17 we've tried our best to make a reconciliation between the two parties.
我们已尽了最大的努力来促成双方和解。
解析 ▲ between是介词,通常用来表示“两者之间”,常与and连用。
学学这样说
1. after each quarrel children are soon reconciled. 每次吵架之后,孩子们很快就会和好。
2. mary and john quarrelled, but they made up after a while.
玛莉和约翰吵架了,但不一会儿就和好了。
3. the two parties come to a reconciliation at last. 这两方最后讲和了。
4. i told her that there could never be a reconciliation between us.
我告诉她我们之间绝不可能和解。
5. we tried to reconcile her with her family. 我们试图让她和她的家人和好。
补充短语
make up 讲和,和好
come to a reconciliation 讲和