送洗衣物

    送洗衣物
    01 i'd like to have these clothes cleaned and pressed.
    这些衣服需要清洗并熨平。
    解析 ▲ 本句中cleaned and pressed为宾语补足语,英语中可作宾补的大致包括:不定式、现在分词、过去分词、形容词、副词等。如 saw her cheating中的cheating和find keeping this promise extremely difficult中的difficult。
    学学这样说
    1. i want to have two coats washed. 我想洗两件外套。
    2. i want to have it dry-cleaned. 我想把它干洗一下。
    3. we'll dry-clean the dress. 我们将干洗这条裙子。
    4. this sweater need to be washed by hand in cold water. 这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。
    应用对话
    shop assistant: can i help you?
    steven: yes. i'd like this shirt to be dry-cleaned.
    shop assistant: sure. when do you want to get it back?
    steven: i need to wear it this afternoon.
    店员:有什么我能帮你的吗?
    史蒂文:是的,我想把这件衬衫干洗一下。
    店员:好的。你想什么时候取衣服?
    史蒂文:我今天下午要穿。
    02 after washing them in soapy water, they will rinse the clothes thoroughly.
    衣服在肥皂水里洗过之后,他们会用清水彻底漂干净的。
    常用单词
    soapy ['s??p?] adj. 含有肥皂的
    rinse [r?ns] v. 冲洗掉,漂净
    学学这样说
    1. these ink stains can't be removed. 这些墨水污渍洗不掉。
    2. can woolens be dry-cleaned? 毛料衣服能干洗吗?
    3. will the color fade in the wash? 洗衣时会掉色吗?
    4. we'll stitch the lining before washing. 我们会在洗之前把内衬缝好。
    5. the laundry did my shirts up. 洗衣店把我的衬衫洗烫好了。
    6. what if there is any laundry damage? 如果你们洗衣服时损坏了衣服怎么办?
    7. the laundry's main function has become providing mending, tailoring as well as dry-cleaning services. 洗衣店的主要功能已经变成提供缝补、裁剪和干洗服务。
    补充短语
    do up 整修,扣好,打扮
    what if 要是……怎么办
    03 please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed.
    请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫。
    解析 ▲ notify意为“通知,告知”,其名词形式为notification,如:please give us some notification if you have changed your mind.(如果你已经改变主意,请告知我们。)
    学学这样说
    1. if you have any clothes to wash, please just put them in the laundry bag.
    如果您有衣服要洗,请放在洗衣袋里。
    2. put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents on it.
    将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。
    3. anything else that you want to wash? 您还有别的东西要洗吗?
    4. could you fill out the laundry form, please? 请您填一下洗衣单,好吗?
    5. would you like express service or same-day? 您是要快洗服务还是当日取?
    6. please bring your laundry form with you when collecting your laundry.
    来取衣物时请带好洗衣单。
    7. have you remembered the number of your laundry form?
    您还记得洗衣单上的编号吗?
    8. since you can't find your laundry form, you must show your identity card.
    既然您已找不到洗衣单,就得出示您的身份证。
    补充短语
    identity card 身份证
    04 i'd like to have my laundry back by 9 o'clock this evening.
    我今晚9点之前需要取回洗好的衣物。
    常用单词
    laundry ['l?:ndr?] n. 洗好的衣服
    back [b?k] adv. 向后地,回来
    学学这样说
    1. could you send someone up for my laundry? 你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?
    2. will the clothes be ready tomorrow? 明天是否能洗好?
    3. when does the wash come back from the laundry?
    送到洗衣店的衣服什么时候取回来?
    4. when can i have my laundry back? 我何时能取回洗好的衣服呢?
    5. there is no laundry service on sundays. 周日洗衣店不提供服务。
    应用对话
    steven: do you have an urgent service? i'd like to have my laundry back by 9 o'clock this evening.
    shop assistant: yes, but we charge 50% more and it only takes three hours.
    史蒂文:你们这儿能不能提供加急服务?我今晚9点之前需要取回洗好的衣物。
    店员:有,但是要加收50%的费用,3个小时就洗好了。
    05 i tied up my underclothes very carefully before sending them to the laundry.
    在送洗衣店之前,我把内衣很仔细地捆扎起来。
    解析 ▲ tie up此处指“(用线或绳)固定,扎牢,捆紧”,该短语的被动形式be tied up则指“很忙”,如:i'm tied up right now, so go by yourself.(我现在很忙,所以你自己去吧。)
    常用单词
    underclothes ['?nd?'kl??z] n. 内衣,贴身衣物
    carefully ['ke?f?l?] adv. 小心地
    学学这样说
    1. send it to the laundry, but don't dry-clean it. 把它送到洗衣店去吧,但是别干洗。
    2. she bundled dirty clothes for the laundry. 她将脏衣服捆起来送到洗衣店去洗。
    3. you can send this expensive sweater to the cleaners.
    你可以把这件昂贵的毛衣送到洗衣店去。
    4. i usually go to the laundromat down the street.
    我经常去这条街上的自助洗衣店洗衣服。
    5. my mother had never done any laundry in the washhouse in her life!
    我妈妈一辈子从来没有到洗衣店洗过衣服!
新书推荐: 我,恶女,只训狗不救赎(快穿 1VN) 谁比谁能装(骨科H 破镜重圆) 骨科分手后 死后绑定海王系统(古言np) 自愿赠予 HP霍格沃茨男生隐秘数据测评表 阿姜,阿姜(古言,1v1) 驯养 公主病攻怎么也有老婆 那个心机男在钓我:公路文