商务宴请

    商务宴请
    01 can you spare time to have a dinner with us?
    你有时间和我们一起吃晚餐吗?
    解析 ▲spare time to do指“抽出时间来做某事”,与之类似的表达有get around to,如:i will get around to doing it after work.(工作之后我会抽时间去做它的。)
    学学这样说
    1. why not go out for dinner together? 为何不一起出去吃个饭呢?
    2. would you like to come to dinner tomorrow? 您明天会来吃晚餐吗?
    3. shall we get something to eat? 我们去吃点东西好吗?
    4. what kind of restaurant do you want to go? 你想要去什么样的餐馆?
    5. would you like to have dinner with me?
    你愿意和我一起去吃晚餐吗?
    6. if you are free, how about a lunch? 有空的话一起吃个午饭如何?
    应用对话
    steven: mr. simpson, can you spare time to have a dinner with us?
    mr. simpson: when do you have in mind?
    steven: how about thursday?
    mr. simpson: that will be fine with me.
    史蒂文:辛普森先生,你有时间和我们一起吃晚餐吗?
    辛普森先生:你想在什么时候呢?
    史蒂文:星期四怎么样?
    辛普森先生:这个时间可以。
    02 i would like to show my gratitude by inviting you to dinner.
    我想邀请你吃饭以示感激。
    常用单词
    gratitude ['gr?t?tju:d] n. 感激,感谢
    学学这样说
    1. i know a place you'll like and you have got to be there.
    我知道一处你会喜欢的地方,你一定要来啊。
    2. i expect you to come with us to have a dinner this afternoon.
    我希望你今天下午能来和我们吃个饭。
    3. we want to invite you to a banquet. 我们想邀请你参加一个宴会。
    4. a dinner is to be given in your honor tomorrow. 明天我们将为你们举行一个晚宴。
    5. i will treat you to lunch in the hotel nearby. 我要请你们在附近的酒店吃个午饭。
    补充短语
    in one's honor 向……表示敬意,为纪念……
    03 please help yourselves to some more fish.
    请多吃点鱼。
    解析 ▲ help oneself to指“自用,请随便吃点”,其中to为介词,因此如果之后要加动词的话,要用v-ing形式。
    学学这样说
    1. how is the meal? 这顿饭怎么样?
    2. would you like to taste it? 你们想尝尝这个吗?
    3. would you like a glass of sherry? 你要喝杯雪利酒吗?
    4. please try out the red wine. 请试试喝些红葡萄酒。
    5. to your health and success in business, cheers! 为你身体健康、生意兴隆干杯!
    6. bottoms up! 干杯!
    7. here's to you! 敬您一杯!
    补充短语
    try out 试用,试验
    04 the chicken not only smells good, but also tastes delicious.
    这鸡肉不但闻起来很香而且也很好吃。
    常用单词
    delicious [d?'l???s] adj. 美味的,可口的
    语法tips
    英语中,在感官动词look/smell/sound/taste/feel等系动词之后,应该跟形容词而非副词,这类词虽有被动意味,但用主动语态。
    学学这样说
    1. the dish of boiled beef and carrot tastes good. 那道胡萝卜炖牛肉味道不错。
    2. the curried chicken is very delicious. 咖喱鸡很不错。
    3. the cake is crispy. 这点心吃起来酥脆。
    4. the apple pie and custard are delicious. 苹果饼和蛋奶冻的味道好极了。
    5. how delicious, tender and crispy! 味道真不错,又嫩又脆。
    6. i don't like the soup, but all in all, the dinner is pretty tasty.
    我不喜欢那个汤,但是大体而言,晚餐挺好吃的。
    05 what a wonderful meal!
    多丰盛的一顿饭呀!
    语法tips
    英语中的感叹句有两种基本结构:1)由what引导,即what+a/an+adj.+可数名词单数+主语+谓语,或what+adj.+可数名词复数╱不可数名词+主语+谓语;2)由how引导,即how+adj./adv.+主语+谓语。
    学学这样说
    1. it is the best meal i've had in a long time. 这是我很久以来吃的最美味的一顿饭了。
    2. to tell you the truth, it is really delicious. 说实话,这顿饭很可口。
    3. it's just my cup of tea. 正合我口味。
    4. no wonder the dishes are delicious. 难怪这些菜很可口。
    5. this food is out of this world. 这真是人间美味。
    补充短语
    out of this world 好得不得了,不切实际
    06 with great pleasure i ask you all for a toast to the long-term cooperation between us.
    我荣幸地请诸位为我们的长期合作干杯。
    常用单词
    toast [t??st] n. 干杯,烤面包
    cooperation [k??'?p?'re??n] n. 合作,协作
    学学这样说
    1. make yourself at home. 请不要拘束。
    2. slow down, or you will get indigestion. 慢慢吃,否则你会消化不良的。
    3. may i help you to another glass of wine? 让我再给你斟杯酒好吗?
    4. this is our traditional seat for the guest of honor. 这是我们传统的贵宾座位。
    5. this is to show our appreciation for your friendly cooperation.
    这是我们的一点心意,以感谢你的友好合作。
    6. we are grateful to you for all that you have done to make the deal work.
    我们感激您为这笔交易所做的一切。
    补充短语
    the guest of honor 主宾,贵宾
    07 it's very nice of you to invite me to dinner.
    感谢您邀请我吃晚餐。
    语法tips
    it's adj of sb to do sth与it's adj for sb to do sth的区别:前一个结构说明的是某人的性格、性情,而后一个结构指的是某人做某事怎么样。
    学学这样说
    1. i appreciate your invitation. 感谢你的邀请。
    2. would you pass me the mustard, please? 麻烦你把芥末递给我,好吗?
    3. could i have some napkins? 能给我几张餐巾纸吗?
    4. i'd like the non-smoking section. 我想坐在禁烟区。
    5. i really appreciate your hospitality! 感谢盛情款待!
    6. thank you so much for your generous hospitality. 非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
    补充短语
    non-smoking section 禁烟区
新书推荐: 长江绝恋(骨科NP) 女频大战男频女主系统 [HP]獾乐小厨娘(慢熱np) 酱香饼(兄妹骨) 毒夫要从良(NPH,狗血,搞笑) 群星与征途(NPH) 蒙托克之夏(伪骨) 带着侦探系统穿武侠 我真没在兽综撸毛茸茸 仙道炼神