产品展销
01 our banners can only be displayed in or around our own booth, not in aisles.
我们的旗帜只能放在我们的摊位里面或旁边,不能放在过道上。
常用单词
banner ['b?n?(r)] n. 横幅,旗帜
booth [bu:e] n. 摊位,货棚
学学这样说
1. we will choose the best booth for the show in the meeting.
我们会在开会时选出最合适的展位。
2. we collected lots of materials about fairs online. 我们上网收集了很多关于展会的资料。
3. we referred to some photos of previous exhibitions on the computer.
我们在计算机里找到了一些过去参展的照片作参考。
4. we've prepared five cartons of catalogues and fliers for the show.
我们已经准备了5箱目录和传单供展场使用。
5. i'll confirm our daily schedule during the fair this afternoon.
我今天下午会确认展会那几天的行程。
6. we need to check our booth and make sure all products are in good condition. 我们要检查一下摊位,确保所有产品的状况都良好。
补充短语
refer to 参考,涉及
in good condition 情况良好,完好无缺
02 if you press this red button, it will become an umbrella.
如果你按下这个红色按钮,它就会变成一把雨伞。
学学这样说
1. they are high-tech items. 它们都是高科技产品。
2. you can try it yourself. 你可以自己试试看。
3. they are cheaper than usual. 它们比平常更便宜。
4. this is sold by set, not by piece. 这是按套出售的,单件不卖。
5. they are lighter, more durable and much stronger. 它们更轻、更耐用、更结实。
应用对话
steven: could you spare me a minute? why don't you have a seat and let me show you how to operate this item?
customer: ok. go ahead.
steven: you see, if you press this red button, it will become an umbrella.
customer: how amazing! i have never seen it before.
史蒂文:可以打扰您一分钟吗?您何不坐下,让我向您示范怎么操作这个产品。
客户:好的,开始吧。
史蒂文:您瞧,如果您按下这个红色按钮,它就会变成一把雨伞。
客户:很神奇,我从未见过这东西。
03 the main point of our show is to promote our latest products into the global market.
我们展览的重点就是要把最新的产品推广到国际市场。
解析 ▲ promote在此处指“促销,推广,推销”,该词的另一个常见的意思为“促进,增进,提倡”。
学学这样说
1. we've only had three orders all morning! 我们一上午只接到了3份订单。
2. i think the exhibition is going very well. 我认为展会进展得很不错。
3. buyers admired the exhibit on our stand. 买主称赞了我们货架上的展品。
4. our company has done a lot of preparation for the exhibition.
我们公司为这次展览会做了大量的准备工作。
5. we are paying a lot for that exhibition. 我们为这个展会花费了很多钱!
补充短语
go well 进展顺利
do preparation for 为……做准备